Capitol Records and Seventh Art Releasing have added additional screenings of the Radiohead film ‘Meeting People Is Easy’ in Boston, Cleveland, Detroit, Ithaca and Seattle, with additional markets to be confirmed. The film premiered at Austin’s South By Southwest music conference in March, and was held over for extra weekends in Los Angeles and New York after all scheduled screenings sold out and fans had to be turned away. With the new screening dates and the broadcast premiere of the film scheduled for May 16th on MTV, the release date of the home video and DVD has been moved to May 18th from May 4th in the US.
Screening dates currently confirmed are as follows.
April 30-May 6 Boston, MA: Brattle Theatre 10:00 PM (WBCN will sponsor the screening on May 3rd)
May 1-2: Cleveland, OH Cleveland Film Festival: Cleveland Cinemateque 9:30 PM
May 2: Detroit, MI: 89X Screening: The Magic Bag Doors at 8:00 PM
May 7-8Detroit, MI Main Art Theatre midnight shows
May 13, 14, 16 Ithaca, NYCornell Cinema 9:00 PM
June 11-12 Seattle, WA Egyptian Theatre midnight
Radiohead news on this day..
- Thom Yorke & Nigel Godrich debut new songs in Atoms For Peace DJ Set – 2012
- Jonny Greenwood responds to Humph’s death – 2008
- Radiohead at New York Madison Square Garden? – 2006
- Stanley Donwood to exhibit new work – 2006
- Britney shops for Radiohead – 2005
- Com Lag: Worldwide releases – 2004
- Q’s 50 years of rock features Radiohead – 2004
- Capitol recruiting young blood? – 2003
- Radiohead.tv artwork – 2003
- Radiohead rumoured to play Move Festival – 2003