Radiohead have set themselves a deadline to finish recording LP4 by the end of March. This means the release date will be around September, hopefully with a single preceeding it.
From over 30 songs that they are working on, the band have got a shortlist of 16. These include : the 8.5 minute long Cuttooth, Egyptian Song, Dollars and Cents, Everyone (The National Anthem), Follow Me Around, How To Disappear Completely and Never Be Found, I Will, Keep the Wolf From the Door, Kinetic, Knives Out, Lost at Sea (In Limbo), Morning Bell, Motion Picture Soundtrack, Optimistic, True Love Waits, You And Whose Army
It will not be a double album and the tracklisting is not confirmed, but the band will be, over the coming weeks, deciding on which tracks to use and trying to reduce it down further from 16 songs.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead live in Houston – Live Report – 2012
- Listen: MOO covers Radiohead’s Lucky, Tarantino-style – 2012
- Radiohead to play Cologne in October – 2012
- Ed O’Brien responds to BBC 6 Music closure – 2010
- Thom Yorke & The Canadians (includes Office Chart) – 2010
- San Francisco ‘Outside Lands’ confirmed – 2008
- Tickets for V: all gone… – 2006
- Only 1,000 tickets for Friends of the Earth gig – 2006
- Jonny Greenwood interview in the Guardian – 2004