Radiohead have announced their 18-date tour through Europe for June and July. The tour takes the band to France, Italy, Spain, Israel, Greece and of course the earlier announced dates in London and Berlin. To see the whole tourlist, check the tour section.
A spokesman for Radiohead said that they didn’t want to play normal venues and had looked very hard for something different – the tour includes a number of theatres in addition to their appearance at the Festival Hall. Despite a hole in their schedule that could include the Friday and Saturday of Glastonbury, the spokesman stressed that they will definitely not be playing festivals because they want to play to a crowd who want to see Radiohead. It is now expected that the as-yet-untitled album will not be released until at least October.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead’s The King Of Limbs: Artwork & Credits retail edition – 2011
- DJ Spooky and Joshua Roman cover Radiohead’s Everything In Its Right Place – 2011
- Radiohead Live in Rio de Janeiro – 2009
- Single track downloads instead of full album? – 2006
- Guest appearance by Beck on Edinburg gig – 2006
- Radiohead to play Rock Oz’Arenes in Switzerland – 2006
- Radiohead announce European tour – 2006
- Thom Yorke in Rosanna Arquette documentary – 2005
- Australian ‘Meeting People Is Easy’ DVD release – 2004
- Radiohead on TMF Belgium – 2004