The band are very near the end of recording the fourth album now. Most of the recording is finished and all that’s left is mixing and finishing touches. The official release date that the record company have set is slipping slightly and may not be now until October.
They are currently having a few weeks break after the weeks of intensive recording they’ve just had. Some songs are now being mixed by Nigel Godrich, but there is still no finalisation date anywhere on the horizon for the album.
Tickets for the rest of the June/July tour will be on sale shortly. Keep checking the tour section for more information. Tickets for the Berlin dates are close to being all sold – (the venue only has a
capacity of 1100) all the main sections are currently sold out and it probably won’t be long until the rest is.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead’s The Universal Sigh, here’s what’s inside [download] – 2011
- Thom Yorke & Stanley Donwood handing out The Universal Sigh in London – 2011
- Radiohead to release 2-track vinyl on Record Store Day – 2011
- Radiohead set to work on new material – 2008
- Radiohead rumoured to play at Zodiac re-opening – 2007
- Thom & Stanley: Question for the minister – 2006
- Arpeggi & Where Bluebirds Fly already online – 2005
- Ed: four weeks in the studio – 2005
- From Rameau to Radiohead with Chris O’Riley – 2004
- Salt Lake City Date? – 2003