Thom Yorke has slammed the “grey haired buffoons” of the world bank and IMF – claiming that although the UK Government has cancelled debt repayments from many of the world’s poorest nations, “some countries will end up paying more”. UK Chancellor Gordon Brown told a Jubilee 2000 rally in London (December 2) that debt repayments to the UK from approximately 40 poor nations, including Cameroon, Tanzania and Mozambique would be wiped clean – or retained in trust funds where they would be returned once those countries reached certain conditions. [read the full story here]
Latest Radiohead News
- Purchase A Automobile The Clever Way With These Useful Ideas
- Website Marketing Discussed: Read through These Tips Now!
- Advice And Tips For Mobile Advertising and marketing Newbies
- All Aboard The Successful Portable Advertising and marketing Coach!
- The Trick Realm Of An Online Success Marketing and advertising
- Intriguing And Innovating Tips For Mobile Marketing and advertising Campaigns
- New Tips To Put In Your Following Portable Marketing Strategy
- Top-notch Mobile Marketing Ways To Boost Your Organization
- Advice For Portable Advertising and marketing Beginners
- Sound Advice For Productive Mobile phone Marketing Campaigns
Radiohead News Jul 22, 2014