Videos by the likes of Bjork, Radiohead and Fatboy Slim feature in a new exhibition at Liverpool’s Tate Gallery. The exhibition examines the crossover between visual and aural arts. Remix: Contemporary Art And Pop will feature portraits of music artists, plus videos and installations covering themes such as dub and sampling. Remix: Contemporary Art And Pop runs at the Tate Gallery from May 25 to August 26.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Thom Yorke joins Modeselektor onstage at Coachella Festival – 2012
- Tribute band The Karma Police in NYC – 2008
- Radiohead: ‘House Of Cards’ on Conan O’Brien – 2008
- The Eraser remix released on Body Language 4 – 2007
- Tour rehearsal pictures – 2006
- Radiohead’s second night in Sydney – 2004
- Sydney pictures online – 2004
- More Hail to the Thief reviews – 2003
- Ed to join ADF on Glastonbury? – 2003
- Courtney Love disappointed by Radiohead – 2003