The biggest ‘whodunnit?’ in rock history has been launched by Radiohead, as they prepare a full investigation to try to catch the person responsible for the internet leak of their new album ‘Hail To The Thief’.
The hunt has been intensified by the group’s reported anger at the event, with band members expressing their discontentment with the situation.
Now Xfm Online can report that a full internal investigation will be launched by Radiohead’s record label Parlophone to find the culprit(s) responsible for leaking the album onto the net. However, despite the disclosure, Parlophone have taken the decision not to bring forward the release date of new single ‘There There’, despite industry rumours to the contrary. The single will still be released on May 26 with the album set to be launched officially on June 9. [from xfm]
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead live in Seattle – (Almost) Live Report – 2012
- Radiohead confirmed for Prague show – 2009
- Apple may have pulled ‘Nude’ from iTunes Chart – 2008
- Venues named for Radiohead’s USA tour – 2006
- Radiohead interview in The Age – 2004
- New Radiohead.com delayed – 2004
- German festival time slots – 2003
- Review: 16 Down flashback to Radiohead – 2002
- No more tour dates this year! – 2002