Thom talked to John Wilson on BBC Radio 4′s “Front Row”. Thom was asked he was surprised that ‘difficult’ pop music can still be commercial. Thom: “I think all good pop music is difficult. The mistake we made on ‘Kid A’ was not releasing any singles. Because I think ‘Everything in its right place’ for example was in retrospect written to be heard on the radio. I always will consider everything that we do to be pop music.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead 2012 World Tour: the stats so far – 2012
- Weezer cover Radiohead’s Paranoid Android – 2011
- How To Be Like Colin Greenwood in 10 easy steps – 2007
- The Eraser lyrics – 2006
- Thom wants to meet Alistair McIntosh – 2005
- Hot air from green rockers Radiohead – 2005
- Parrots Nest II or the the end of Radiohead… – 2004
- Vote for Radiohead on C4′s greatest videos – 2004
- At Ease Exclusive: Preview of Thom Yorke interview – 2003
- Hail To The Thief graffiti – 2003