A load of A4 size cards went up all over Islington, North London yesterday promoting HTTT. They look like those ads for people to lose weight/quit smoking/work from home etc and are similar to the bills that appeared in LA a few weeks back.
The text reads:
HUNGRY? SICK? Begging for a break? SWEET? FRESH? Would you do anything? WE SUCK YOUNG BLOOD WE WANT SWEET MEATS WE WANT YOUNG BLOOD 0870 9023184
The number gives you a Fitter Happier voice reading out a list of options, One is leave a message for the past, one is leave a message for the future, one is listen to music etc etc.
In California, USA there were even airplanes spotted trailing an advert for “Hail To The Thief” behind it!
[thanks Bruce, Rob, Nada]
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead live in Mansfield – Live Report – 2012
- Radiohead working on new song – 2008
- Rachmaninoff isn’t Radiohead, dude! – 2004
- Thom Yorke acoustic in New York City – 2003
- Field Day Festival pt. 359 – 2003
- Radiohead’s Friday night with Jonathan Ross – 2003
- More HTTT listening parties in USA – 2003
- Thom on cover of Q – 2003
- Beacon Theatre update – 2003
- Radiohead videomaker to direct Japanese remake – 2002