Japanese music magazine ROCKIN´ON has a Summer Festival Special, including Radiohead. Thom is on the cover of the magazine.
During the adult swim block on Cartoon Network last night (11:30 pm, CST), after the Space Ghost Coast to Coast Episode with Thom Yorke and Bjork, they showed the setlist for the 2nd Hollywood Bowl show to the tune of Backdrifts. They had also played the same commercial before the show, but with the Seattle setlist.
The Houston Chronicle has a review online from the Woodlands show.
[thanks Scott, Benjamin, Alex, William, Sabrina, Raz]
Radiohead news on this day..
- Editors’ Tom Smith: Digital ‘In Rainbows’ release was selfish – 2009
- Thom Yorke Band – Live at Orpheum Theatre – Night 2 – 2009
- Stanley Donwood: Discbox is worth the money – 2007
- Radiohead’s ‘High And Dry’ reworked for compilation – 2006
- Metrotunes offers Radiohead downloads – 2004
- The Bends nr. 8 in Metro Top 10 Albums – 2004
- B-sides and remix album withdrawn – 2004
- Chieftan Mews wants his money – 2004