Announced in the Melbourne Herald Sun today, Radiohead will tour Australia in April 2004, the last leg of their world tour. Playing on the 26th of April at the Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne and also a show at the Entertainment Centre, Sydney. Tickets go on sale 3rd of November, 2003 through Ticketek.
Jonny spoke to the ‘The Hit Guide – Herald Sun’ earlier this week and announced the news. Thom will also be interviewed on Triple J at 5:00pm on Friday (24/10/03). JJJ are running ads to say Thom will reveal a secret on air….which will probably be the tour announcement. [thanks Scott & Wesley]
Radiohead news on this day..
- Alt-J: ‘We’re doing better than Radiohead!’ – 2012
- From Creep to Clickable: Radiohead’s Famous Homeless Fan Makes Good – 2012
- Indie labels close to win ‘In Rainbows’ bidding war – 2007
- The Ultimate Radiohead Top 20 – 2007 – 2007
- Thom’s favourite: ‘How To Disappear Completely’ – 2006
- Dead Air Space Caption Competition – 2005
- Bjork on Radiohead – 2004
- Radiohead to be included on Capitol box set – 2002