Video artist Doug Aitken makes videos that tap into a mood of mental precariousness and information-age alienation. Watching his mesmerising new show at Victoria Miro, I was put in mind of the band Radiohead, and in particular Radiohead’s recent dalliances with electronic music on the albums Kid A and Amnesiac. [full story at the Telegraph]
Australian Television Channel [V] presents Radiohead on Tour. Get your e-cards & some exclusive tour desktops PLUS the live streaming of the Glastonbury version of ’2+2=5′ with hopefully more live HTTT tracks 2 come.
Super advance news: Jonny will be on Mixing It on BBC Radio 3 on December 5 talking about Bodysong from 22.15-23.30 hrs. [thanks Martin]
Radiohead news on this day..
- 33 1/3 announces new book: Radiohead’s Kid A – 2010
- Radiohead included in Peter Gabriel cover project – 2009
- Toronto show on Canadian radio – 2004
- O’Riley’s second tribute album update – 2004
- Thom & Jonny to collaborate with sinfonietta – 2004
- EISLEY ON RADIOHEAD – 2003
- HAIL TO THE PUMPKIN – 2003
- ATEASEWEB.COM NOMINATED AT ONLINE MUSIC AWARDS – 2003