Radiohead played their first of two shows in London last night. Check the gigography for a setlists and reviews for the show at Earl’s Court. NME reviewed the show as well: “[Thom] introduced the track ‘You And Whose Army’, which is about Blair, by complaining about last week’s state visit by US President George W Bush to London, before saying: “These are the kind of faces Tony Blair pulls when Bush comes to visit” – the giant screens at the side of the stage then showing a close-up of Yorke’s impersonation – involving lots of eyebrow movement – as he sang the song.” full story here.
Tonight’s gig, again from Earl’s Court, will be broadcast live by XFM.
A lot of pictures from the Manchester show are now available in the gigography.
Radiohead news on this day..
- ‘In Rainbows’ Discbox arrives one week early – 2007
- Radiohead confirmed for Southside & Hurricane Festival – 2007
- Creep double covered – 2006
- Radiohead shows on Radio & Television – 2005
- Radiohead dvd tops Guardian’s must have list – 2004
- Make Trade Fair – 2004
- 2nd night at Earl’s Court – 2003
- ‘OOR’ reviews Brussels show – 2003