There’s a review of Radiohead’s Dublin gig (Dec. 3) at HotPress.com.: “Dunno if there were too many Red Bulls in the backstage rider this evening, but something has given Thom Yorke wiiings. In fact, along with Thom’s frantic making-shapes-in-the-air dancing, there are many factors to indicate this is not a garden-variety Radiohead experience… Phil Selway on the sampler, doing some unforseen lounge-y shuffle, Colin Greenwood actually laughing, Ed O’Brien looking as if he’s having fun. Perhaps it’s the imminent arrival of two new Radiohead babies, but tonight there is an unmistakeable air of frivolity in the Point. In fact, the show feels surprisingly intimate, a space too small and inadequate to contain the band’s gargantuan genius.” [read the rest at hotpress.com, thanks Ivan]
Radiohead news on this day..
- Jonny Greenwood To Score Paul Thomas Anderson’s ‘The Master’ – 2011
- Stanley Donwood interview (and new screenprints) – 2007
- Radiohead to play Main Square Festival – 2007
- Band Aid 20 goes in at number one – 2004
- Christmas cards for Ed – 2004
- Radiohead on CSI – 2002