The earlier reported rumours of Live Aid II have now been denied by Bono himself. British newspaper The Sun reported that U2′s Bono is planning a repeat of the 1985 Live Aid concerts with Radiohead amongst the headliners. First time organizer Bob Geldof denied his involvement immediately. On Irish TV News (RTE Television) today, Bono said that there are no plans for Live Aid II. [thanks Michael].
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead live in Newark (Night 2) – Live Report – 2012
- Fuse to air Radiohead live at Bonnaroo – 2008
- Al Gore loves Radiohead! – 2007
- Interview with Thom Yorke in Spin Magazine – 2006
- Stanley Donwood on The Eraser artwork – 2006
- The Tripwire reviews The Eraser – 2006
- Malkmus support for N-American tour now confirmed – 2003
- Ed & Thom interview at Mondosonoro – 2003
- Beacon Theatre tickets – 2003
- Newsweek: We regret to inform you that Radiohead still sounds weird – 2003