The new ateaseweb.com t-shirts are here. The shirts have an exclusive Stanley Donwood design.
The magnificent Stanley Donwood, responsible for most of Radiohead’s artwork was so kind to design an exclusive t-shirt for ateaseweb.com.
The red shirts are printed with the logo [signed with 'Stanley'] on the front in black and white. The back has a small ‘Radiohead’, ‘At Ease’ & three dots on it.
The shirts were printed by Sandbag Ltd, a sister company to w.a.s.t.e. W.a.s.t.e. are responsible for all of Radiohead’s merchandise. The shirts are custom made and sweatshop free.
Ordering can be done at ateaseweb.com/shirts.
By ordering a shirt, you’re supporting At Ease with the site’s server costs. And…. First orders will receive a Radiohead button as well, kindly supplied by w.a.s.t.e.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Flying Lotus Flower: Radiohead vs The King Of Beats – 2011
- Dance Dance Dance: Thom Yorke, Beyoncé, Shakira and more – 2011
- Press on Radiohead’s The King Of Limbs – The First Reviews – 2011
- Digital Rainbow completed – 2008
- Thom Yorke joins Trident protest – 2007
- Ether Festival update – 2005
- Kashmir on Radiohead – 2004
- Brit Awards on Canadian TV – 2004
- Thom & Jonny interview in NME – 2004
- News in brief – 2002