Radiohead are featured in an essay, published in a new American magazine, N+1. New York Press reviewed the new magazine: “Each N+1 issue is loosely organized around a big theme. The newest one ranges broadly with an inquiry into the nature of pop music with -no surprise here – Radiohead as its centerpiece to short fiction, personal essays, and literary and cultural criticism.
The essay on Radiohead is lucid and intelligent, one of the best in the issue and well worth reading for what it says about the meaning and limitations of pop music.” An introduction to the Radiohead essay can be read on the N+1 website.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Jonny Greenwood: new album is finished – 2007
- Vote for the Harrowdown Hill video – 2006
- While you make pretty speeches… – 2005
- Thom Yorke at Fylingdales demo – 2004
- Jonny & Ed on the first week of recording – 2002