Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood will headline an exclusive gig at Koko in London on May 1st. The show is in support of ‘The Big Ask’, a Friends of The Earth campaign which is calling on the UK government to take action to control climate change. This will be the first live performance by Thom and Jonny for over a year; Radiohead are currently in the studio working on new music.
The bank holiday show is just one of the highlights of ‘The Big Ask Live’, a series of concerts taking place across the UK that will feature some of the biggest names and the brightest new talent in British music.
Thom said; “The best thing about ‘The Big Ask’ for me is the fact that there’s no longer this sense of powerlessness, which is what I had for so long about climate change”. For the latest information go to www.thebigask.com
Radiohead news on this day..
- Stanley Donwood site update; new items in shop – 2010
- Thom Yorke selects his Top 5 Bleep downloads – 2009
- Radiohead win Grammy for Best Alternative Album – 2009
- EMI to release Radiohead’s Greatest Hits – 2008
- End of the week… – 2007
- KT Tunstall covers Fake Plastic Trees – 2006
- Rodeohead update – 2005
- Radiohead win Grammy award – 2004
- Radiohead to play Belfort Festival – 2003
- Climbing Up The Walls (Zero 7 Remix) released on Chillout Sessions – 2002