Thom has posted on the official message board for today’s trouble at the w.a.s.t.e. ticket shop:
sorry about the system meltdown.
we were caught by surprise by the volume of traffic. even though we should technically be able to handle it… the numbers were far beyond what we expected. so sorry about all the confusion.
if you are still waiting to get on theres this nice guy and his blog to while away the time.. a relative of chieftan mews.. him off biggest lying mouth
over and out
go and crash his website instead
Radiohead news on this day..
- Ronan Keating: ‘Thom Yorke is a muppet’ – 2009
- Popcorn Superhet Receiver in Alabama – 2008
- Radiohead included in album cover exhibition – 2007
- Thom Yorke turns Tony Blair down – 2006
- Most pre-sale tickets sold out – 2006
- Avoid Ultraviolence – 2005
- Pop pioneer in love with the classics – 2005
- Radiohead are rehearsing again – 2005
- New York Daily & All Music Guide review Bodysong – 2004
- ATEASE SMS alert service – 2003