The Observer announced an interview with Thom Yorke. In an ad from today’s paper The Observer claims to have an exclusive interview with Thom to be published in their Observer Music Monthly next week. [thanks Marcus]
Also, Uncut magazine has reprinted a 1997 pre-OK Computer release interview with Melody Maker. It’s the one that notouriously had Thom get in his car and leave just as the interview was about to start.
Choice quote: “‘It’s ok’ says a hideously embarassed looking Ed, once its clear Thom will not be joining us. ‘Thom trusts us to explain everything’” [thanks Suzie]
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead live in Auburn Hills – Live Report – 2012
- U2, Coldplay, Westlife and Radiohead – 2008
- Stanley Donwood issues new Taglibro – 2007
- Radiohead in Montreal – Night 2 Live Report – 2006
- Fitter Happier Fred interview – 2004
- Win a Hail to the Tief Vespa – 2003
- Jonng Greenwood audio interview – 2003
- Hail to the Thief sales – 2003
- Wednesday reviews – 2003
- CFOX announce Vancouver show – 2003