Paul Parks, posted on coasttocoastam.com with a remarkable story. Paul is the house photographer for Viejas Entertainment, who organised the Radiohead show in San Diego (July 27th). Just when at dusk the rocket launch from Vandenberg (Air Force Base) occurred. All eyes went off the stage and to the sky.
“While I was watching the rocket I saw a shiny object moving above and apparently way beyond the roof top of the stage. It was not a camera glitch or dirt on the sensor (just had the sensor cleaned a week ago) and you can see that the object was moving and not on the same spot on the photo as the previous shot.
It was not a bird either….it’s hard to tell distances but it seemed to be further and higher then a bird would have been visible. And as I watched it move….it moved not like a bird. Kind of sauntering or floating. Then in an instant….poof….it disappeared! I even have shots of the same scene seconds later and….rocket trail still there but no UFO.
On the close ups it’s clear to see that a flying saucer was watching the launch And I will say this….that rocket had a top secret payload and spy satellite on it and was the largest rocket ever launched on the West Coast They’re watching us ) Below are 6 photos, including the close ups. Oh I’ve sent along a few shots from the Radiohead concert as well. After watching these guys I can understand why a UFO might be hanging around !! Radiohead is like from another planet !!!” [thanks Declan]
Radiohead news on this day..
- Second Radiohead Remix Twelve Inch Announced – 2011
- Download a free track from Philip Selway’s debut album – 2010
- Colin Greenwood: ‘Save The Internet’ – 2008
- Radiohead to headline Hove Festival 2008? – 2007
- Radiohead live in Los Angeles – Night 2 Live Report – 2006
- Down Is The New Up, or is it… – 2006
- Radiohead & iTunes: Still not getting along – 2005
- Radiohead dot com updated – 2004
- Demo version of ‘Where I End And You Begin’ to be released – 2003