Xl Recordings have Thom Yorke’s Harrowdown Hill scheduled for release on August 21st.
A 12″ vinyl will include Harrowdown Hill in an extended mix and will also feature two tracks which are not available on the forthcoming album The Eraser: ‘The Drunkk Machine’ & ‘Jetstream’. A 7″ vinyl and a CD single is also scheduled for release. [thanks Tom & Emiel]
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead Live at Main Square Festival [live report] – 2008
- why watch sky? – 2006
- ‘Split Sides’ at the Barbican Centre in October – 2004
- Vote for XFM’s X List – 2004
- Ateaseweb.com on Studio Brussel – 2003
- Radiohead at Montreux Festival – 2003