Some Radiohead news here. You know, that band from that Thom dude. There are three new pictures posted on Dead Air Space, taken before one of the San Diego shows. See them below.
Speaking of San Diego. A belated review from San Diego can be found at Kludge Magazine.
Last night, Damien Rice covered Radiohead’s Creep in the encore at his show in Toronto at the Danforth Music Hall.
On the US show Brotherhood on Showtime, Everything in Its Right Place was played over the final scene and closing credits.
The Roots new album Game Theory leaked on the 14th of July and the track “Atonement” features a sample of “You and Whose Army?” throughout the whole song.
Some previously unpublished Radiohead live photos from 1995 can be found here.
[thanks Dave, Simon, Siddhartha, John, Sean]
Radiohead news on this day..
- Thom Yorke contributes to new Flying Lotus album ‘Until the Quiet Comes’ – 2012
- Radiohead give away ‘Bangers and Mash’ – 2008
- The Eraser shortlisted for Mercury prize – 2006
- Xfm sets record straight: Radiohead in Supergroup – 2005
- Christopher O’Riley review in Star Tribune – 2004
- Mojo & Q on Radiohead – 2003