Radiohead have just continued their tour. After a six week break, the band play the Sziget Festival festival in Budapest. The show is the first of a series of festival appearances.
The Radiohead set started at 21:00 hrs and the band kicked off with Airbag. There was a huge crowd seeing the band playing one encore, which they closed with Everything In Its Right Place. 15 Step & Nude were the only ‘new’ songs that were played. Bones wasn’t on the setlist, but was added in the encore. Apparently this set was rehearsed at London’s ‘Bray Studios’ on August 8th, as the setlist reveals.
Thanks to Henk and Mo Jo for the setlist. E-mail your reviews to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Sziget’ in the subject line. Here’s a short clip from the show. The full setlist is available in the Gigography. Next stop is Avenches in Switzerland, where the band will play Rock Oz’Arenes on Tuesday.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead to play Saturday Night Live next month – 2011
- Radiohead live in Camden NJ [live report] – 2008
- No Radiohead score for Choke, Reckoner included – 2008
- Radiohead score new Palahniuk film ‘Choke’ – 2008
- Radiohead news in brief – 2007
- Radiohead interviewed for Scott Walker documentary – 2005
- At Ease MB back online – 2005
- Q Magazine: Thom Yorke loves to skank – 2002
- Radiohead on XFM’s X list – 2002