As the plans look like now, Radiohead will start their upcoming tour in America. When asked by Steve Lamacq Ed O’Brien confirmed that the band are indeed starting their tour in May.
Ed said that it’s still ‘up in the air’ and that plans might change, but Radiohead will tour in May, June/July, kicking off for a few weeks in America. Ed: “We probably go out in May.”
When asked if Glastonbury is on the agenda, Ed said: “Everything is on the agenda. We sort of finalizing dates at the moment. We’ll see. If they want us. We don’t know yet. We’ve got schedule A, schedule B, schedule C. None of this is confirmed.”
Radiohead news on this day..
- Ed O’Brien & Thom Yorke at BBC 6Music – 2007
- Jonny Greenwood score tipped for Oscar – 2007
- Radiohead news in brief – 2006
- Band Aid 20 video download – 2004
- Radiohead & Copyright – 2004
- NEW LOOPHOLE MP3′S ONLINE – 2003
- LIMITED EDITION ART PRINTS @ WASTE – 2003
- HOTPRESS REVIEWS 2+2=5 – 2003