Another festival has been added to the tour dates for next year. Where Radiohead were rumoured to play the Roskilde Festival in 2006, the band will make their appearance two years later.
Radiohead will return to the Danish Festival in July 2008. At the moment the line-up is not announced, but the band will make an appearance somewhere between July 3-6, 2008. The last show at the Roskilde festival was in 1997.
Two days ago, Radiohead were already confirmed for the Southside and Hurricane festivals in Germany. More announcements are expected soon.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead reveal European leg of 2008 tour – 2007
- Create and enter your own video for ‘The Clock’ – 2006
- Thom posts on Dead Air Space again – 2005
- Thom on Make Trade Fair campaign – 2004
- ‘No Star Wars’ T-shirt – 2003
- Julian Arguelles to play on LP6? – 2002
- Mark Owen – 2002