Radiohead’s label in the US, TBD Records, are upgrading the band’s online presence with a YouTube channel and a channel on AOL Radio.
Earlier on a Facebook page was opened, where fans can add Radiohead to their profiles. Now, the Radiohead YouTube channel has gone live. The YouTube channel (youtube.com/radiohead) currently hosts only two videos, taken from the Thumb’s Down webcast, but more videos will be added soon. And if that wasn’t enough, an “all Radiohead” channel will be available on AOL Radio in the coming week.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead add second Mexico show, Caribou and Other Lives supporting – 2011
- Radiohead to headline Optimus Alive Festival in Portugal – 2011
- Radiohead score five Grammy nominations – 2011
- Radiohead tickets update – 2007
- Radiohead tour takes shape, Tickets available – 2007
- Chieftan Mews Auction Nets Over $700! – 2004
- Xfm Rock School contest – 2004
- Band Aid 20 update – 2004
- ‘Punch-up at a Wedding’ Promos – 2003
- Jonny Greenwood interview on BBC Radio 3 – 2003