Ed O’Brien recently said that Glastobury is on the agenda, but also that everything is on the agenda. This sparked some hope for an appearance at the Glastonbury festival.
But eFestivals has had word from one of their more reliable sources that Radiohead won’t be at Glastonbury next year. It looks like Radiohead have decided against appearing at any UK festivals this summer – apparently they turned down offers from at least one other festival. The band did confirm to play festivals in the rest of Europe (Roskilde, Southside, Hurricane and Werchter). Radiohead are set to be playing summer shows in London, Manchester and Glasgow, which we will hopefully receive final dates for.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead add 2nd show at Berlin’s Wuhlheide, Caribou supporting – 2011
- Thom Yorke’s Cortical Songs remix now available – 2009
- Radiohead’s Marching Band collaboration gets release – 2009
- Radiohead to play Amsterdam Westerpark – 2007
- The ‘In Rainbows’ Discbox has arrived – 2007
- ‘OK Computer’ Down Under’s all-time nr. 3 – 2006
- Phil joins Jonny’s Wyrd Sisters – 2004