Radiohead have been forced at the last minute to change the venue for their free London show from the Rough Trade East record shop to the adjoining venue, 93 Feet East.
On the advice of the police and the local council, it was decided to change the venue to the larger one in the interests of public safety and due to the size of the crowd that turned up for the event. Rough Trade and the band apologise for any inconvenience caused. Allocated wristbands only remain valid for the new venue. Doors open at 9pm prompt. There will be no admittance to anyone without a wristband and there will be no screens or speakers outside the venue – however the show will still be webcast from www.radiohead.tv!
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead play instore performance tonight – 2008
- Korn to release ‘Creep’ on unplugged album – 2007
- V Festival appearance returns to rumours list – 2006
- Underground Online on Radiohead.com – 2005
- Acoustic Radiohead session on 3FM – 2004