Thom Yorke will be a guest DJ on NPR’s ‘All Songs Considered‘ Thursday February 14th. Thom will also talk about In Rainbows, The Eraser and how he discovers new music.
So after you’ve scored your tickets for the first leg of the North American Radiohead tour, you can listen to Thom spinning the wheels. How’s that for Valentine’s Day? Pitchfork reports that Yorke follows in the paw prints of past “All Songs Considered” guest DJs like Conor Oberst and Joanna Newsom. To find out what time this episode of “All Songs Considered” will air in your area, head here, and look out for a downloadable podcast version come Thursday afternoon here.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead and Amplive agree on release remix project – 2008
- Christina Aguilera, Nirvana and Radiohead – 2007
- Deerhoof on Radiohead’s influence on their new LP – 2007
- Tickets for bogus Las Vegas show – 2006
- More on The Weird Sisters from ‘Goblet of Fire’ – 2005
- Radiohead win 2 NME Awards – 2004
- Phil Selway opens charity centre – 2002