As reported earlier, EMI are set to release a Greatest Hits album for Radiohead. The news wasn’t that well received by the band and their fans, but leaves us with enough speculation from tracklistings to cover art.
Over at Best Week Ever, they took head-start on the cover art. A photoshopped selection of famous ‘Greatest Hits’ albums. Have a look here.
If you have any inspiration to share, post your album covers of Radiohead’s Greatest Hits in the comments.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead will begin working on new album in September – 2013
- Radiohead’s new album ‘The King Of Limbs’ available for pre-order – 2011
- Tickets for Radiohead’s May shows on sale now – 2008
- And the winner is… – 2007
- Phil Selway and John McCusker to produce album – 2007
- Another Radiohead tribute album in the works – 2006
- Radiohead gives Low hope – 2005
- NME Awards on MTV2 – 2004