Stanley Donwood has issued another Taglibro. In edition number 9 you can read all about new linocuts of London’s Fleet Street, new gold screenprints of The Eraser (check those vinyl remixes!), progress on his 6 inch records label and of course his upcoming exhibition in Japan.
As reported earlier, Stanley is exhibiting in Japan for the first time this April and will be show casing a new series of paintings called ‘I LOVE THE MODERN WORLD’, along with collections of artwork he has been working on from the past 12 months.
It’s going to be his first solo show in Japan and Stanley is very excited about visiting Tokyo, furthermore it’s a great opportunity for his fans from the other side of the world to see his artwork. Read his Taglibro here. And below is the poster…
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead live in Kansas City – Live Report – 2012
- A new Radiohead.com: Official site redesigned – 2011
- Radiohead join in on YouTube, MySpace protest – 2009
- USC Marching Band & Radiohead Grammy rehearsals – 2009
- The Eraser – Special Edition, Airbag EP reissue – 2007
- 890 tickets for Big Ask Live sold out in 15 seconds – 2006
- Hello Phil! – 2005
- NY Times: “The Bends Still Sounds Good Years Later” – 2004
- Newspaper reviews of Jonny Greenwood’s ‘Smear’ – 2004