Liars will be opening for Radiohead in May. The Los Angeles band have released their latest album in August last year.
While the support has been confirmed for the first leg of the North American tour, Underworld are heavily rumoured for the opening slot on the second leg of the North American tour, which takes place in August. [thx David, Daily Swarm]
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead live in Glendale – Live Report – 2012
- Thom Yorke to release 12″ single with Burial & Four Tet – 2011
- Thom Yorke writes foreword for book on Andi Watson’s stage design – 2011
- Ed O’Brien on FAC from Mexico City – 2009
- New pictures on Dead Air Space – 2007
- Brooklyn Rail reviews Bodysong – 2004
- Yorke’s finger sold for £248 – 2004
- ‘I Will’ flash animation – 2004
- Radiohead annouce UK/Eire tour dates: tickets already on sale – 2003
- DJ Shadow on Radiohead – 2002