Radiohead’s performances at the BBC Radio Theatre in London are tomorrow (April 1). For those attending and the fans staying at home checking online and on the radio, here’s a schedule.
The BBC coverage begins at 12.30pm with a twitter report from the soundcheck (you can find the twitter feed here: bbc.co.uk/musicevents/radiohead)
The audience for the Matinee performance will join at the BBC Radio Theatre at 2pm, with the gig starting around 2.30pm. The website will also have a twitter report from this.
Steve Wright’s Radio 2 show will have an interview with the band during his show between 2pm – 5pm. On 6 Music, Steve Lamacq will play tracks from the matinee performance between 4pm – 7pm.
Back in the Radio Theatre, the audience for the evening performance will enter between 7.30pm and 8pm. On Radio 2 the Mark Radcliffe show begins, featuring an interview with the band and the build up to the performance. The band will be on stage just after 9pm. Again, there will be a twitter report of the evening performance.
Jonny and Colin will hopefully help the BBC out with photos of the event, while the BBC will also have archive audio and the chance for the users to share their Radiohead memories.
On a further note, OK Computer will play out in full on tonight’s (Monday) Zane Lowe show (Radio 1, 7pm), as part of his Masterpieces series.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead interview in NME tomorrow – 2009
- Digital Nude single available now! – 2008
- ‘OK Computer’ tops Longplay 300 – 2007
- Saxophonist Yuri Honing records Paranoid Android – 2006
- Cleaning out the mailbox – 2005
- Blueprint samples Radiohead & Thom Yorke – 2005
- The ultimate Radiohead Top 20 – 2005
- Leaked MP3′s are unmastered material – 2003
- Hey Jonny, what’s up? “The album, apparently” – 2003
- Hail to the Thief reviews: keep them coming – 2003