The Guardian journalist Paul Lester posted an article on the newspapers website, revealing some of his bad experiences with Thom Yorke years ago.
Lester wondered back then if Yorke was ‘next to go’ after legends Ian Curtis, Kurt Cobain and Richey Edwards. Thom Yorke was not amused. Years later, Lester wrote up on what he thinks of Radiohead’s current mythical status… Read on… or not.
Oh, and then there’s always Thom Yorke’s Fake Blog.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead live in Mexico City (Night 2) – Report – 2012
- More european tickets on sale at w.a.s.t.e. – 2006
- Full Radiohead catalogue on WarChildMusic – 2005
- Support the Samaritans, buy w.a.s.t.e. – 2005
- So this OK Computer album is quite good then? – 2005
- Radiohead TV DVD – 2004
- First day of Coachella festival sold out – 2004
- Ed interview on New Zealand radio station – 2004
- Radiohead J-file online – 2004
- OOR feature on HTTT leak – 2003