It was one of the most historic performances in Radiohead’s carreer, when the band performed the Bonnaroo Festival in 2006. Fuse TV will air coverage of the concert on June 13.
Radiohead played 28 songs that night and often referred to the show in interviews. Thom Yorke even said that the band would love to get a DVD out of that performance, which actually never happened.
As a precursor to Fuse’s live coverage of Bonnaroo ’08, the channel will be airing footage from Radiohead’s
Bonnaroo performance as part of it’s Best of Bonnaroo: Volume I special starting the weekend of Friday, June 13th. Specific airtimes have yet to be announced, but more information will be announced on Fuse’s
Bonnaroo site shortly.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead live in Newark (Night 2) – Live Report – 2012
- Al Gore loves Radiohead! – 2007
- Interview with Thom Yorke in Spin Magazine – 2006
- Stanley Donwood on The Eraser artwork – 2006
- The Tripwire reviews The Eraser – 2006
- Bono: No Live Aid II – 2004
- Malkmus support for N-American tour now confirmed – 2003
- Ed & Thom interview at Mondosonoro – 2003
- Beacon Theatre tickets – 2003
- Newsweek: We regret to inform you that Radiohead still sounds weird – 2003