Stanley Donwood has issued Taglibro 11 with updates on his forthcoming Amsterdam exhibition ‘Everybody’s Happy Nowadays”, new screenprints and Glastonbury.
The Radiohead artist has designed a T-shirt for the Glastonbury Festival, which is taking place right now. Stanley also designed the programme cover. Check the artwork here. The new screenprints are available here. And don’t forget to drop by in Amsterdam from July 1 to August 3 at V!P’s in Amsterdam for ‘Everybody’s Happy Nowadays‘.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Glastonbury DVD available for free download – 2007
- LA Times interview: Thom Yorke, free agent – 2006
- Radiohead’s Glastonbury gig – Ultimate live moment? – 2005
- Lucky on Six Feet Under – 2004
- Flaming Lips Vs. Radiohead: Knives Out – 2003