So we had Kanye West being upset about being ignored by Thom Yorke, now Miley Cyrus is complaining about failing to meet Radiohead.
In an interview on the Johnjay & Rich radio show, teen pop star Miley Cyrus talked about Radiohead refusing to meet up with her backstage at the Grammy’s.
“If someone, like, said that, like, ‘I would cry if I met them. I really want to meet them,’ I would freaking, like, run and, like, give them the biggest hug in the world because that’s cool, you know?” said Cyrus. “But they were like, ‘We don’t really do that.’ I had already texted all my friends! They don’t meet one little kid who would cry and make their life? That’s the reason you do this!” she exclaimed. “The reason that I’m in the business is because I like making people happy and it’s, like, I don’t get people like [Radiohead].”
Later on in the interview she said ” I left ’cause I was so upset. I wasn’t going to watch. Stinkin’ Radiohead! I’m gonna ruin them, I’m going to tell everyone.”
If you would want to her speak about the incident, check the audio below…
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead at Austin City Limits – Live Report – 2012
- Radiohead to play Amsterdam, Antwerp, London and Manchester in October – 2012
- Listen: Radiohead perform The Amazing Sounds Of Orgy & Skirting On The Surface – 2012
- Fitter Happier, Arrangements of Radiohead – 2008
- Sarah Slean covers ‘Climbing up the walls’ – 2005
- At Ease Radiohead tribute – 2004
- Radiohead #2 in Spin Top 40 – 2003
- Radiohead announce live date – 2000