Thom Yorke has just been confirmed to play a solo set at the Latitude Festival. Apart from several media performances, the Radiohead frontman hasn’t played a solo set since the release of The Eraser.
Thom will be playing a solo set on the Obelisk Arena at noon on Sunday July 19th. Ticket information for the Festival at Henham Park, Southworld, Sunrise Coast, Suffolk is available at the Latitude Festival website.
PS hello we’re back. sorta.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead live at Bonnaroo – Live Report – 2012
- Thom Yorke posts new Office Chart: MOVING PLANET – 2011
- Thom & Jonny play Portishead’s ‘The Rip’ – 2008
- Two women, Three covers – 2008
- Radiohead soundtrack for ballet – 2007
- Radiohead in Toronto – Night 2 Live Report – 2006
- ‘House of Cards’ video now available on TJM website – 2005
- ‘EIIRP’ in new Wes Anderson movie? – 2004
- Reviews, Interviews, etc. – 2003
- More MTV appearances – 2003