Radiohead will head back to the studio in January, Ed O’Brien confirms on Dead Air Space: Vibes are fantastic in the ‘most definitely different band’ with different music.
The band said before they were going to record the follow-up to ‘In Rainbows’ this Winter. Technically, Winter officially starts tomorrow and Ed O’Brien posted on Dead Air Space that the band are heading back to the studio in January to continue from work they started last Summer. Ed O’Brien: “The vibe in the camp is fantastic at present (…) I am so genuinely excited about what we’re doing, but for obvious reasons I can’t divulge anything more.. anyway we all love surprises don’t we? 10 years ago we were all collectively (that’s the band) in the land of Kid A .. and although hugely proud of that record, it wasn’t a fun place to be .. What’s reassuring now, is that we are most definitely a different band, which should therefore mean that the music is different too and that is the aim of the game….keep it moving.”
Radiohead news on this day..
- Out now: Radiohead – The King Of Limbs – Live From The Basement – 2011
- Macy Gray to release cover of Radiohead’s Creep on new album – 2011
- Radiohead ‘In Rainbows’ widget – 2007
- OK Computer nr.2 in MTV2′s all time list – 2004
- Dutch broadcasts – 2003
- …and some more ‘end-of-the-year’ lists – 2003