Thom Yorke is already confirmed for Coachella to play with his Eraser band, and more dates were already expected. But are there some new recordings on the way as well?
So, these kind of Twitter rumours are a bit dangerous to pick up. But, this one seems interesting enough to post. Scott Eric Olivier who has an analog and digital engineering company and worked with Goo Goo Dolls, The Offspring and Chris Cornell. He posted this picture on Twitter with the message: “Agreed to 3wks Live + Studio dates in April w/ Thom Yorke”. Now, you go an speculate.
Update: the tweet has been deleted (mirror below), but not the picture.
Radiohead news on this day..
- New Office Chart from Thom Yorke – 2011
- Thom Yorke remixed Major Lazer – 2010
- Thom Yorke to play show for Green Party – 2010
- Florida date announced, more to follow – 2008
- Easy All Stars plan new Radiodread releases – 2008
- New Radiohead book to be released – 2007
- Massive Attack sample Radiohead’s The Bends – 2006
- TMGLMOAT DVD also available in USA – 2005
- Timbaland is into Radiohead – 2004
- Radiohead concert broadcast on The Box – 2003