Thom Yorke posted on Dead Air Space with Canada’s role at the Copenhagen Summit. A new office chart, dedicated to Oil Company shareholders, is included.
so yes rumour has it that the canadians came to the copenhagen summit demanding to increase their co2 emmissions.
principally cuz of the tar sands and how much money the faceless motherfuckers in the oil industry stand to make out of it.. who are obviously bankrolling the government there.
i find it hard to correlate this all with the canadians i know who are very forward thinking..
the frightening thing about it is that just such a project could send the climate over the tipping point.
here’s a link.. but just google if you wanna know more
people and planet on tar sands
….i try to imagine what it must be like to work in the political lobby office of BP or whatever (ok not often).. must be nice to not give a shit… i’ve met some people involved in the oil industry they seem nice enough… u know..
but hey, they might cry, were all answerable to the shareholders..
err hang on isnt that most of us? pension funds etc? tricky. but then again not really. what use is a fuckin pension when there aint nowhere to live?
this is an office chart for all u shareholders out there>>>>
Intro: Live At Skateland (1986) Cutty Ranks
Brothers Gonna Work It Out Public Enemy Fear of a Black Planet
Cyclic Bit Raymond Scott
Audience No. 2 Autolux
New York Is Killing Me (Original Clapping Version) Gil Scott-Heron
Sing Four Tet
Ambre Nils Frahm
Take Me Back Aloe Blacc
If you have Spotify, check the Radiohead Office Charts playlist.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead live in Houston – Live Report – 2012
- Listen: MOO covers Radiohead’s Lucky, Tarantino-style – 2012
- Radiohead to play Cologne in October – 2012
- Ed O’Brien responds to BBC 6 Music closure – 2010
- San Francisco ‘Outside Lands’ confirmed – 2008
- Tickets for V: all gone… – 2006
- Only 1,000 tickets for Friends of the Earth gig – 2006
- Jonny Greenwood interview in the Guardian – 2004
- 4th Radiohead album finished in April, release in September – 2000