Radiohead plan to head back to the their studio to ‘take stock’ of new recorded material on Monday (Sep 27). Philip Selway told The Canadian Press.
“We’ve been working on material on and off for a year now and we’ve had the summer off so yes, we’re basically taking stock on Monday and seeing what we need to do with the material to move it to those final stages,” Selway said in a telephone interview from Amsterdam on Monday. “We’re just returning to it with fresh ears and taking stock of where we are and how close we are to finishing stuff, really, and we won’t know till Monday.”
Phil did not go into details on how far the band really is, so decided to be mysterious about it: “We might get back together on Monday and after discussing stuff we might just throw this all out and say maybe we need to go back to the drawing board. Who knows, as I say, it’s all up in the air at the moment. But we’ve been enjoying what we’ve been doing.”
Radiohead news on this day..
- Hear Radiohead’s 7th and last remix vinyl w/ Jamie XX, Anstam and SBTRKT – 2011
- Worm Buffet: Another one – 2007
- Jonny: Radiohead back in the studio – 2005
- Showtime NEXT broadcasts Radiohead shows – 2004
- MICHAEL STIPE ON THAT VANCOUVER WEEKEND – 2003
- RADIOHEAD LIVE AT THE METREON – 2003
- BOWIE: RADIOHEAD, BEST BAND AROUND – 2003
- RADIOHEAD FOOTPRINTS FOR CHARITY – 2003
- WIN TICKETS TO KROQ BREAKFAST SHOW WITH RADIOHEAD – 2003
- MTV EUROPE SIGNS 3 DEAL TO SHOW RADIOHEAD ON PHONES – 2003