Secretly we’ve been waiting for this one. Liam Gallagher parted with Oasis and started his new band Beady Eye. We were curious to know what he thinks of the new Radiohead album.
Talking to the Quietus he stated: “I’m well aware that our new album has been done before. It ain’t nothing new but it’s fucking great.” On the The King Of Limbs however: “We just like what we do. I heard that fucking Radiohead record and I just go, ‘What?!’ I like to think that what we do, we do fucking well. Them writing a song about a fucking tree? Give me a fucking break! A thousand year old tree? Go fuck yourself! You’d have thought he’d have written a song about a modern tree or one that was planted last week. You know what I mean?”
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead Live in Atlanta – Live Report – 2012
- Radiohead shows in Australia & New Zealand sell out in minutes, Tickets end up on eBay – 2012
- Radiohead bypass scalpers for UK Tour, Partner with Ticket Trust – 2012
- Thom Yorke posts Supergrass video – 2008
- Department of Reclusive Paranoia in Rotterdam – 2007
- Jonny posts on message board again – 2006
- Shynola on ‘Pyramid Song’ video – 2005
- Com Lag EP artwork – 2004
- FuseLeeds concert to be broadcast – 2004
- atease mb back online – 2004