Tomorrow morning (or later on this morning depending on where you live), Jonny Greenwood will be interviewed on BBC 6 Music. It seems as though the interview was prerecorded which means we may not get any substantial Radiohead information or anything about The King Of Limbs.
The interview will be conducted by Matt Everitt and according to his Twitter feed the interview will be in two parts: Part 1 at 7.50am with Part 2 happening at 8.50am (GMT, of course). Expect the discussion to focus on Jonny’s Norwegian Wood soundtrack and, apparently, Radiohead’s love for BBC 6.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Atoms For Peace announce European Tour – 2013
- Jonny Greenwood: Radiohead making music, rehearsing, working out what to do – 2011
- Radiohead featured in Mexican MAD Magazine – 2009
- Stanley Donwood exhibition in Japan – 2008
- The Fog Of War – 2007
- Thom Yorke: How to appear completely… – 2007
- Small Dead Air Space update – 2006
- New Radiohead.com online – 2004
- Radiohead play UK clubs in May – 2003