Radiohead have included new track The Daily Mail to their From The Basement session. The other track Staircase debuted earlier today.
As reported earlier, Radiohead have recorded another From The Basement session, in which they will play their latest album ‘The King Of Limbs’ in full. The one hour broadcast, recorded by producer Nigel Godrich, also includes Staircase, a new track that appeared online earlier today, Supercollider, released in April for Record Store Day and The Daily Mail; a track Thom Yorke played last year at a Green Party Benefit in Cambridge. We’ll finally see and hear that full band version next month.
There are no air dates available yet. Until now we only know of an embargo until July 1st. BBC Worldwide, the distributer of the recordings, have confirmed broadcasts on Palladia in the USA, Canal + in Spain, Fuji TV in Japan, MultiShow in Brazil and SuperChannel in Canada.
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead postpone European shows – 2012
- Radiohead make new track ‘Staircase’ available – 2011
- Voting open for ‘In Rainbows’ video contest – 2008
- New design for ateaseweb.com – 2007
- All I Need – 2006
- David Gray on touring with Radiohead – 2004
- Thom & Jonny acoustic set to be broadcast – 2003
- Anoter batch of W.a.s.t.e tickets on sale now – 2003
- Saturday reviews, interviews – 2003
- North American tickets on sale – 2003