Thom Yorke just posted a playlist. This one is from what Thom calls ‘the OTHER Glastonbury’, a DJ set with Nigel Godrich.
mmm you know away from the celebrity media circus on the other side of the valley, the OTHER glastonbury happened.
the one you aren’t reading much about, the one they couldn’t hang.
the fun, chilled out and insane one.
the one that couldn’t give a flying toss who you are really. the one we went for.
the one around the stone circle, and under the flags. in the rabbit hole. in the darkest depths of shangri-la.
around the van de graff lightning generator crackling through in soaking sky,
and in a crashed aeroplane fuselage where we and our friends were.. nigel and i Djing.. until dawn
here’s a selection of what we played.
1. Get Off (Rob3 remix) by Blaqstarr + Diplo
2. Madame Hollywood by Felix da Housecat
3. Raid by Madvillain and Medaphor (and Madlib)
4. Quiet Dog by Mos Def
5. Pon da Floor by Major Lazer
6. On a Ragga Tip SL2
7. Fog Bank by Boy 8-bit
8. Feral (lone remix) by errr us and lone
9. Seamonkey(untold rmx) by Moderat
10. Kill bill Vol 4 by modeselektor
11. Undoing the laces by Nathan Fake
12. Mad again by Boy 8bit
13. Organ donor by Dj SHAdow
14. Original Nutter by Uk Apache with Shy Fx
15. I can’t stop this feeling(pangea rmx ) by Untold
16. why by Pangea
17. Night of the living baseheads by public enemy