Radiohead will be releasing more remixes on vinyl than expected. The CD release is now scheduled for September.
The band said that they’re not exactly sure how many releases will be put out, but it will more than the four which have been communicated earlier. Right now, Radiohead are expecting 6 or 7 vinyl releases of The King Of Limbs releases. Three are already announced, two of them have been released so far. All remixes will be collected on a CD, which is expected for ‘sometime in september’. Vinyls and digital downloads are available here.
Update: The fourth remix single will feature mixes of Give Up The Ghost (Thriller Houseghost Remix), Codex (Illum Sphere rmx) and Little By Little (Shed rmx), tweeted Norman Records, who have a pre-order available
Radiohead news on this day..
- Radiohead live in Taipei – Live Report – 2012
- Ed O’Brien declines on Wombats cheese party – 2008
- ‘Tinkered With’ Radiohead shirts – 2007
- Thom’s old notes – 2006
- Radiohead T-shirt contest: Deadline closing soon – 2005
- Episode 4 of Radiohead.tv out on promo tape – 2004
- Win ‘Hail to the Thief’ – 2003
- Radiohead three German dates with Asian Dub Foundation – 2003
- ‘There There’ video nominated at MTV Video Awards – 2003
- Thom & Jonny’s acoustic set to be broadcast in November – 2003