Radiohead are currently talking about doing more live shows following their surprise Glastonbury appearance.
Drummer Philip Selway spoke with BBC 6Music about his solo work. A new EP is out this week. Philip also talked about Radiohead’s plans. When asked if Radiohead wanted to do more live shows after their Park Stage Glastonbury show he answered: “Oh yeah, absolutely. That’s what we’re talking about at the moment. And hopefully we’ll have some plans to talk about at some point.”
“It felt exciting doing that,” commenting on the Glastonbury appearance. “We had something different to offer musically on top of what we done in the past. It just felt like a new lease of life in what we are doing, and we would like to see where that takes us.”
Radiohead news on this day..
- Stanley Donwood: Everybody’s Happy Nowadays – 2008
- Kelly Clarkson, Jeff Buckley & Thom Yorke – 2006
- Radiohead’s Glastonbury gig tops poll – 2005
- Pedro The Lion covers ‘Let Down’ – 2003
- Radiohead in ‘Guitar Player’ – 2003