As announced earlier, Radiohead are set to release a remix album. The album turns out to be a 2CD set and includes 19 tracks.
Radiohead have announced a set of 4 vinyl remix singles. Two of them have already been released, the other two are coming soon and you can expect 3 more. All of those remixes end up on ‘TKOL RMX 1234567’, out on September 16th in Japan. The album will debut in Japan three weeks ahead of release dates in other territories, which is October 10th. CD2 includes remixes that have not been announced before, with interesting names including Jamie XX, SBTRKT, Modeselektor, Objekt, Anstam and Blawan.
Here’s the full tracklisting, as confirmed by XL Recordings.
1. Caribou – Little By Little Rmx
2. Jacques Greene – Lotus Flower Rmx
3. Nathan Fake – Morning Mr Magpie Rmx
4. Harmonic 313 – Bloom Rmx
5. Mark Pritchard – Bloom Rmx
6. Lone – Feral Rmx
7. Pearson Sound – Morning Mr Magpie Scavenger Rmx
8. Four Tet – Separator Rmx
1. Thriller – Give Up The Ghost Houseghost Rmx
2. Illum Sphere – Codex Rmx
3. Shed – Little By Little Rmx
4. Brokenchord – Give Up The Ghost Rmx
5. Altrice – TKOL Rmx
6. Blawan – Bloom Rmx
7. Modeselektor – Good Evening Mrs Magpie Rmx
8. Objekt – Bloom Rmx
9. Jamie xx – Bloom Rework
10. Anstam – Separator Rmx
11. SBTRKT – Lotus Flower Rmx